Musings...

'We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open... ' Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru ji

Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Morning

When the golden rays of the sun
Are eager to have some fun
I get out of my bed
Ready to be well-fed

Then I rush to meet
With my pattering feet
The bright new morning
Which seems to be frowning

Suddenly, the sky becomes dark
And the sun leaves no mark
Of brightness and sunshine
Which I often wish was mine

Raindrops fall like shooting stars
I think they are from Mars
Clouds clash and thunder
Making my outing a blunder

Then the ordeal stops
And a Rainbow mops
All the sorrows of the world
Which leaves the sun unfurled

The day is bright again
And the sight gives me no pain
I enjoy it till the sun becomes the moon
Then I find that I have to hurry in soon.

-- Akshaya Shivkumar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home